In my opinion I believe the ultimate aim of a Revit® Manager should be to duplicate good quality Revit® knowledge and best practices and standards to all drafting staff within the office.
- Document Revit® standards in your office. In my experience such documentation results in fewer questions, interruptions, mistakes and unknowns. I even use it as a reference myself if I can’t recall why I set up something a certain way.
- Document Processes
- Have a training strategy in place for training staff of various skill levels, keep expanding and investing in staff training
- Consider independent review?
- Teach, monitor, audit and teach some more
- Auditing can be an invaluable training opportunity