Here are some things that I think and Revit® drafter should be able to look up instantly in your firm. I could go on and on about this but I will refrain from doing so…. This is a very short list that covers a few of the minimal essentials that should be available as a reference for staff instantly in a form of a guidebook or intranet resource.
- Define Family naming conventions
- Match family name with a location in library
- Define Office standards to View naming conventions
- Define Office standards with Family subcategories
- Define Office standards in regards to Shared Parameters and Family categories
- Define Office standards with View Templates and Filters
- Define Office standards in regards to Phasing
- Main Office Library. Location, folder structure, management and auditing process
- Where do you keep Project specific content – Where is it kept? Who reviews it?
USER FRIENDLY> MAKE OFFICE MANUALS EASY TO FIND, REFERENCE & UNDERSTAND